May 14, 2009

THESE ARE MY DAUGHTERS, I AM SO PROUD OF THEM!

Does anyone remember a movie with Dolly Parton in which she introduces her son by saying in a very monotonous voice,  “This is my son, I am so proud of him.”

Well my husband an I thought it very hilarious at the time because we had a son going through a bad spot  and it took all we had to find something about him that we could be proud of. I think it was just what we needed to teach us to laugh rather than cry, so it has kind of become a private joke.

Anyway, I took my daughters to dinner for a belated Mother’s day dinner and then we did out traditional trip to Ross’s where they try on all sorts of outfits and entertain me with their antics.

Here are the results…

DSCF1708

DSCF1710

DSCF1711

Kind of different from the pictures in my previous post huh.  Oh how I love my girls and yes I really am proud of them!

3 comments:

elaine said...

Your girls are gorgeous, Janis!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

These are HILARIOUS!!! I'm so glad you shared and gave us reason to smile today. : )

Mimi Sue said...

You have the cutest girls ever. I'm having a pretty good time. Internet usage is .75 per minute. I'll be home next Tues. Mimi